Our Corporate membership package is tiered to enable companies of any size and sector to support Norfolk FWAG’s important work. The membership demonstrates to stakeholders, and the general public, that the business is invested in improving the local environment and conserving farmland and wildlife in Norfolk.
Corporate membership starts at £300 but you can choose a level of support which you feel
represents your companies’ values and aims. At the higher levels we can offer a package which is more tailored to your needs, with benefits for you and your staff.
The 2023-2024 corporate membership fees are:
- Skylark = £300
- Turtle Dove = £600
- Barn Owl = £900
Why should businesses and organisations have a membership?
The Corporate Membership allows businesses to enhance their triple bottom line, of people, planet, and prosperity.
- People – boost employee wellbeing through inspiring farm walks, conservation volunteering opportunities, and events.
- Planet – support the important conservation Norfolk FWAG carries out, including habitat protection, environmental audits, and sustainable farming advice.
- Prosperity – receive exclusive advertising opportunities across various marketing activity, including features at events, on newsletters, and on the Norfolk FWAG website.
How to apply
You can click the links to the right-hand side of this page to submit an online application form. If you would like a physical copy of our membership brochure or a paper application form, please either contact us on 01603 814869 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The corporate membership is a great way to enhance your environmental credentials, but more importantly it supports the vital conservation work Norfolk FWAG carries out to maintain and enhance local wildlife.
Immersing yourself in the great outdoors is a fantastic way to support your team’s mental health and wellbeing. We often take for granted the amazing wildlife we have in our region, and we are looking forward to reconnecting our local businesses with our local species.
Annual subscription: £300 + VAT
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Invitations to our farm walks and events.
- Invitation to our annual Farm Conservation Competition Award presentation evening.
- A framed certificate of membership.
- Your logo on our quarterly newsletter, website and annual report.
- Access to Norfolk FWAG adviser knowledge.
- Preferential member rates for any chargeable work.
Turtle Dove Membership
Annual subscription: £600 + VAT
All the above benefits plus:
- A presentation about Norfolk FWAG and our aims to your team(s).
- Presentation of framed membership certificate for media purposes.
- An organised wildlife walk for your team(s) e.g., farm walk, bat walk or butterfly identification walks.
Barn Owl Membership
Annual subscription: £900 + VAT
All the above benefits plus:
- Free Norfolk FWAG adviser visit, if desired, to discuss local habitat enhancements.
- A conservation volunteering day for your team(s): we will provide a list of activities for you to select from, e.g. tree planting.