Norfolk FWAG provides a full range of services for anyone interested in protecting the environment on the farm. Preferential rates are available for members. Contact us for help with:
- Greening – crop diversification and Ecological Focus Area calculations, measurement and management.
- New Countryside Stewardship applications (NELMS) – five-year schemes and annual Universal Capital Grants.
- A pre-NELMS survey and consultation to maximise chances of success.
- Obtaining quotes for capital works for existing HLS agreements.
- Calendars and work schedules for stewardship schemes.
- An annual environmental review of the whole farm, including resource protection advice.
- Soil, manure and nutrient management using laboratory testing and GPS plotting.
- Basic Payment Scheme applications and other amendments to your holding and scheme details on the CAP IS system.
- Whole farm conservation plans and audits for LEAF Marque and other assurance schemes.
- Habitat management plans.
- Cross compliance queries and checks.
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zone compliance, including an A3 risk map if required.
- Environmental Impact Assessments for grassland.
- Species surveys and management advice.
- Ecological surveys for planning applications.
- Colour maps up to A3 in size.
Our members find it’s the access to and sharing of information that really makes their membership worthwhile. Membership gives you access to:
- Farm Walks, with a range of expert speakers.
- Practical Workshops, on a wide range of subjects.
- Conferences on important, topical issues.
- Social events to meet up with your friends and neighbours.