Norfolk FWAG provides a full range of services for anyone interested in protecting the environment on the farm. Preferential rates are available for members. Contact us for help with:
- Greening – crop diversification and Ecological Focus Area calculations, measurement and management.
- Countryside Stewardship applications mid tier and higher tier – five-year schemes and annual Universal Capital Grants.
- A pre Countryside Stewardship Application survey and consultation to maximise chances of success.
- Stewardship Scheme Health Checks.
- Obtaining quotes for capital works for existing HLS agreements.
- Capital works claims forms.
- Calendars and work schedules for stewardship schemes.
- An annual environmental review of the whole farm, including resource protection advice.
- Soil, manure and nutrient management using laboratory testing and GPS plotting.
- Basic Payment Scheme applications and other amendments to your holding and scheme details on the CAP IS system.
- Whole farm conservation plans and audits for LEAF Marque and other assurance schemes.
- Habitat management plans.
- Cross compliance queries and checks.
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zone compliance, including an A3 risk map if required.
- Environmental Impact Assessments for grassland.
- Species surveys and management advice.
- Ecological surveys for planning applications.
- Colour maps up to A3 in size.
Our members find it’s the access to and sharing of information that really makes their membership worthwhile. Membership gives you access to:
- Farm Walks, with a range of expert speakers.
- Practical Workshops, on a wide range of subjects.
- Conferences on important, topical issues.
- Social events to meet up with your friends and neighbours.
Norfolk FWAG have produced a series of signs which our members told us would be useful around the farm. They are available to order until the end of May 2019, for delivery in June/July. Having a limited order period like this enables us to keep the cost down. We will run a second order period later in the year if there is the demand.
To order, choose your signs from the list below and fill in the attached order form. You can pay either using a cheque made payable to Norfolk FWAG, or through your Anglia Farmers account. Order forms and payment should be sent either by email to email@example.com, or by post to: Mike Edwards, Norfolk FWAG Honingham Thorpe, Norwich, NR9 5BZ.
The signs are quality 3mm Dibond (aluminium composite).
They are 210mm deep x 297mm wide and cost £8.50 per sign plus VAT for Norfolk FWAG members and £10 per sign plus VAT for non-members. Postage is extra.